GET TO KNOW US - Your Custom HomeBuilders
Our Focus. Our entire focus is centered on you, with a commitment to provide the highest level of personal service and customer satisfaction. You’ll quickly discover we approach our relationship as a partnership to ensure the design and build process goes smoothly, meets your expectations, fits your budget, and brings you more than you imagined possible in your new home.
Our Mission. Because you are uniquely different from anyone else, we are committed to designing and building a comfortable, stunning home that reflects who you are, how you live, and what you like to do…a new home that feels like an old friend.
Our Capabilities. Our home buyers feel exceptionally satisfied because we design and build with quality and excellence. Each member of our highly qualified and experienced team holds themselves to the highest standards. We take pride in our work because—simply put—we love what we do. We invite you to review our customer testimonials.
RECOGNIZE WHAT DISTINGUISHES US
Personalized Features. When you think about the reasons to choose a custom home, it’s the personal touches that make all the difference - innovative features that distinguish your home and make it uniquely yours. Over the years, we have satisfied our home buyer’s needs, wishes and sometimes very unusual ideas with personalized solutions that make each of their living environments more practical, satisfying and enjoyable. Below are just a few examples. We invite you to look through our Galleries for additional photos and ideas.
DISAPPEARING WALLS — Walls that slide inside adjoining walls to connect indoor & outdoor living areas into one continuous open space.
HOME BREWERIES — Customized space and features to accommodate everything needed to facilitate the home brewing process.
DOG TUNNELS — Passageways for a dog to safely enter and exit the home without compromising security or heating and cooling.
FIRE PIT — Integrated fountain/fire pit with built-in seating for dramatic evenings of relaxation and conversation.
SEAMLESS INDOOR/OUTDOOR LIVING — Sliding doors with floor-to-ceiling glass and walls of window create an uninterrupted connection between interior rooms and outdoor living—a perfect match to our perfect climate.
WINE CELLARS — Temperature controlled rooms with custom wine racks and ambiance to enhance the wine-appreciation experience.
MAN CAVES — Designed to give the man of the house a place to pursue hobbies and interests in style, such as a workout room, billiards room and bar, or decked-out garage.
WALLS OF WATER — Entire walls of rock or other unique surfaces enhanced by the beauty and sound of cascading water.
HIDDEN ROOMS — Rooms built for security or privacy with no obvious point of entry, such as revolving bookcases.
NEW HAVEN HOMES PROFESSIONAL AWARDS Year after year, New Haven Homes receives recognition for outstanding achievements in home building. Below is a small sample of the dozens of coveted awards we have received.
2016 – Builder of the Year – HBA of Central New Mexico
2016 – Parade of Homes – Premier Green Award
2016 – Parade of Homes – Best Interior Design
2015 Parade of Homes - Premier Award
2014 Parade of Homes - Premier Award
2014 Parade of Homes - Best Kitchen
2014 Parade of Homes - Best Bath
2014 Parade of Homes - Premier Award
2013 Parade of Homes - Best Kitchen
“Over 40 awards locally, statewide & nationally”
NEW HAVEN HOMES AFFILIATIONS
- Chair Person – Custom Builders Council, Member since 2002
- Village of Corrales – Capital Improvements Advisory Committee 2002 to 2010
- Chairman, Board of Managers – CB New Mexico LLC (purchasing co-op) 2005, 2006
- Director, Board of Directors – Foundation for Building, 1999, 2000
- Director, Board of Directors – Home Builders Association (HBA), 1999, 2008, 2014, 2015
- Director, Board of Directors – Santa Fe Area Home Builders Association, 1996 to 1997
- Member, Board of Trustees- Hacienda Press LLC, 2007-2010
- Home Builders Association of Central New Mexico (HBACNM), since 1997
- Member – Su Casa Editorial Advisory Committee since 1998
- Member – Housing New Mexico Committee Since 1998
- Member – Remodeling Council since 2010
- Green Builder – HBACNM since 1998
- National Association of Home Builders since 1997
- Chairman – Professional Builder’s Alliance 20 Club 2011, Member since 2005
- Better Business Bureau since 1998
- Greater Albuquerque Chamber of Commerce since 2001-2005
- President – Tres Amigos Builders, Ltd. Co. (Charitable home building company) 2006-2014
- Chair – Home Builders Care (HBA) since 2016
An Exceptional Team.